Friday 21 February 2014

How to spend a Sunday when you can't fish?





Its not fishing related I know, but that is what Sundays are for.

The sun was shining, fresh snow covered the hills and I was all hyped up to visit Glen Shee for a days skiing, until I discovered it is half term and there is a 3 mile traffic jam queuing up the mountain! So with visions of fresh powder and mountain tops fading I'm thinking what else can I do around here?
I found out after a quick phone call that Loch Micke has a nice walk around it and only a 20 minute drive so off I head, not really dressed for it in only jeans wellies and a jacket I arrive and WOW! 
It was truly breathtaking scenery, so I enjoyed a nice Sunday stroll / slide (as all of the paths were now solid ice) around the loch.

If anyone is stuck wondering what to do on a Sunday or you wish to extend your fishing trip I would recommend it to you!

Here are a few pics:


No comments:

Post a Comment